新概念英语第一册89课 课文要课文,不要MP3 有译文的

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/03 08:51:17
新概念英语第一册89课 课文要课文,不要MP3 有译文的

新概念英语第一册89课 课文要课文,不要MP3 有译文的
新概念英语第一册89课 课文
要课文,不要MP3 有译文的

新概念英语第一册89课 课文要课文,不要MP3 有译文的
For sale待售
Listen to the tape then answer this question. Why couldn't Nigel decide?
听录音,然后回答问题.为什么奈杰尔作不了决定?
NIGEL:Good afternoon. I believe that this is house is for sale.
IAN: That's right.
NIGEL:May I have a look at it, please?
IAN: Yes, of course. Come in.
NIGEL:How long have you lived here?
IAN: I've live here for twenty years.
NIGEL:Twenty year!
That's long time.
IAN: Yes, I've been here since 1976.
NIGEL:Then why do you want to sell it?
IAN: Because I've just retired. I want to buy a small house in the country.
NIGEL:How much does this house cost?
IAN: $68,500.
NIGEL:Well, I like the house. but I can't decide yet. My wife must see it first.
IAN: Women always have the last word.
New Word and expressions 生词和短语
believe v. 相信,认为
may modal verb (用于请求许可)可以
how long多长
since prep.自从
why adv. 为什么
sell (sold, sold)
v. 卖,出售
because conj.因为
retire v. 退休
cost (cost, cost)
v. 花费
pound n. 英镑
worth prep.值……钱
penny n. 便士
参考译文
奈杰尔:下午好.我想这房子是要出售的吧!
伊 恩: 是的.
奈杰尔:我可以看一看吗?
伊 恩: 可以,当然可以.请进.
奈杰尔:您在这里住了多长时间?
伊 恩: 我在这里住了20年了.
奈杰恩:20年!这个时间可不短.
伊 恩: 是啊,从1976年起我就住在这里.
奈杰尔:那么,您为什么要卖掉它呢?
伊 恩: 因为我刚退休.
我想在乡下买幢小房子.
奈杰尔: 这座房子卖多少钱?
伊 恩: 68,500英镑.
奈杰尔:我可真是一大笔钱呢!
伊 恩: 它确确实实值这么多钱.
奈杰尔:啊,我喜欢这房子,但我还不能决定.
我妻子必须先来看一看.
伊 恩: 女人总是最后说了算的.
是这样么?

For sale待售
Listen to the tape then answer this question. Why couldn't Nigel decide?
听录音,然后回答问题。为什么奈杰尔作不了决定?
NIGEL:Good afternoon. I believe that this is house is for sale.
IAN:...

全部展开

For sale待售
Listen to the tape then answer this question. Why couldn't Nigel decide?
听录音,然后回答问题。为什么奈杰尔作不了决定?
NIGEL:Good afternoon. I believe that this is house is for sale.
IAN: That's right.
NIGEL:May I have a look at it, please?
IAN: Yes, of course. Come in.
NIGEL:How long have you lived here?
IAN: I've live here for twenty years.
NIGEL:Twenty year!
That's long time.
IAN: Yes, I've been here since 1976.
NIGEL:Then why do you want to sell it?
IAN: Because I've just retired. I want to buy a small house in the country.
NIGEL:How much does this house cost?
IAN: $68,500.
NIGEL:Well, I like the house. but I can't decide yet. My wife must see it first.
IAN: Women always have the last word.
New Word and expressions 生词和短语
believe v. 相信,认为
may modal verb (用于请求许可)可以
how long多长
since prep.自从
why adv. 为什么
sell (sold, sold)
v. 卖,出售
because conj.因为
retire v. 退休
cost (cost, cost)
v. 花费
pound n. 英镑
worth prep.值……钱
penny n. 便士
参考译文
奈杰尔:下午好。我想这房子是要出售的吧!
伊 恩: 是的。
奈杰尔:我可以看一看吗?
伊 恩: 可以,当然可以。请进。
奈杰尔:您在这里住了多长时间?
伊 恩: 我在这里住了20年了。
奈杰恩:20年!这个时间可不短。
伊 恩: 是啊,从1976年起我就住在这里。
奈杰尔:那么,您为什么要卖掉它呢?
伊 恩: 因为我刚退休。
我想在乡下买幢小房子。
奈杰尔: 这座房子卖多少钱?
伊 恩: 68,500英镑。
奈杰尔:我可真是一大笔钱呢!
伊 恩: 它确确实实值这么多钱。
奈杰尔:啊,我喜欢这房子,但我还不能决定。
我妻子必须先来看一看。
伊 恩: 女人总是最后说了算的。

收起

Lesson 89
For sale待售
L i s t e n to the tape then answer this question. Why couldn't Nigel decide?
听录音,然后回答问题。为什么奈杰尔作不了决定?
NIGEL:Good afternoon. I believe that this is house is f...

全部展开

Lesson 89
For sale待售
L i s t e n to the tape then answer this question. Why couldn't Nigel decide?
听录音,然后回答问题。为什么奈杰尔作不了决定?
NIGEL:Good afternoon. I believe that this is house is for sale.
IAN: That's right.
NIGEL:May I have a look at it, please?
IAN: Yes, of course. Come in.
NIGEL:How long have you lived here?
IAN: I've live here for twenty years.
NIGEL:Twenty year!
That's long time.
IAN: Yes, I've been here since 1976.
NIGEL:Then why do you want to sell it?
IAN: Because I've just retired. I want to buy a small house in the country.
NIGEL:How much does this house cost?
IAN: $68,500.
NIGEL:Well, I like the house. but I can't decide yet. My wife must see it first.
IAN: Women always have the last word.
New Word and expressions 生词和短语
believe v. 相信,认为
may modal verb (用于请求许可)可以
how long多长
since prep.自从
why adv. 为什么
sell (sold, sold)
v. 卖,出售
because conj.因为
retire v. 退休
cost (cost, cost)
v. 花费
pound n. 英镑
worth prep.值……钱
penny n. 便士

收起

http://hi.baidu.com/zgshqpzf
http://hi.baidu.com/zgshqpzf/blog/item/2f55d23369dd0a49ac4b5f21.html
新概念英语第一册 课文中英对照2
$课文73 到国王街的走法
550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.
...

全部展开

http://hi.baidu.com/zgshqpzf
http://hi.baidu.com/zgshqpzf/blog/item/2f55d23369dd0a49ac4b5f21.html
新概念英语第一册 课文中英对照2
$课文73 到国王街的走法
550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.
上星期米尔斯夫人去了伦敦。
551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.
她对伦敦不很熟悉,因此迷了路。
552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.
突然,她在公共汽车站附近看到一个男人。“
553. 'I can ask him the way.' she said to herself.
我可以向他问路,”她想。
554. 'Excuse me,' she said. 'Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?'
“对不起,您能告诉我到国王街怎么走吗?”她说。
555. The man smiled pleasantly.
这人友好地笑了笑。
556. He did not understand English!
他不懂英语!
557. He spoke German.
他讲德语。
558. He was a tourist.
他是个旅游者。
559. Then he put his hand into his pocket,
然后他把手伸进了衣袋,
560. and took out a phrasebook.
掏出了一本常用语手册。
561. He opened the book and found a phrase.
他翻开书找到了一条短语。
562. He read the phrase slowly.
他缓慢地读着短语。
563. 'I am sorry,' he said. 'I do not speak English.'
”很抱歉,“他说,”我不会讲英语。”
$课文75 不舒适的鞋子
564. Do you have any shoes like these?
像这样的鞋子你们有吗?
565. What size?
什么尺码的?
566. numbe five.
5号的。
567. what color?
什么颜色?
568. Black.
黑的
569. I'm sorry.
对不起,
570. We don't have any.
我们没有。
571. But my sister bought this pair last month.
但是,我姐姐上个月买到了这样的一双。
572. Did she buy them here?
她是在这儿买的吗?
573. No, she bought them in the U.S.
不。她是在美国买的。
574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,
一个月前我们有这要的鞋。
575. but we don't have any now.
但是现在没有了。
576. Can you get a pair for me, please?
您能为我找一双吗?
577. I'm afraid that I can't.
恐怕不行。
578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.
这鞋在去年和前年时兴,
579. But they're not in fashion this year.
而今年已不流行了。
580. These shoes are in fashion now.
现在流行的是这种鞋子。
581. They look very uncomfortable.
这种鞋子看上去很不舒适。
582. They are very uncomfortable.
的确很不舒适。
583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!
可是女人们总是穿不舒适的鞋子!
$课文77 要命的牙痛
584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.
早上好,克罗夫特先生。
585. Good morning, nurse.
早上好,护士。
586. I want to see the dentist,please.
我想见牙科医生。
587. Do you have an appointment?
您约好了吗?
588. No, I don't.
没有。
589. Is it urgent?
急吗?
590. Yes, it is.
是的,
591. It's very urgent.
很急。
592. I feel awful.
我难受极了,
593. I have a terrible toothache.
牙痛得要命。
594. Can you come at 10 a.m.on Monday, April 24th?
您在4月24日星期一上午10点钟来行吗?
595. I must see the dentist now,nurse.
我必须现在就见牙科医生,护士。
596. The dentist is very busy at the moment.
牙科医生这会儿很忙。
597. Can you come at 2 p.m.?
您下午两点钟来行吗?
598. That's very late.
那就太晚了。
599. Can the dentist see me now?
牙科医生现在就不能给我看一下吗?
600. I'm afraid that he can't,Mr. Croft.
恐怕不能,克罗夫特先生。
601. Can't you wait till this afternoon?
您就不能等到今天下午吗?
602. I can wait, but my toothache can't!
我倒是可以等。可是我的牙痛等不了啊!
$课文79 卡罗尔的购物单
603. What are you doing, Carol?
卡罗尔,你在干什么?
604. I'm making a shopping list, Tom.
我在写购物单,汤姆。
605. What do we need?
我们都需要什么?
606. We need a lot of thing this week.
这星期我们需要很多东西。
607. I must go to the grocer's.
我得去一下食品店。
608. We haven't got much tea or coffee,
我们的茶叶和咖啡不多了,
609. and we haven't got any sugar or jam.
糖和果酱也没有了。
610. What about vegetables?
蔬菜呢?
611. I must go to the greengrocer's.
我还得到蔬菜水果店去一下。
612. We haven't got many tomatoes,
我们番茄不多了,
613. but we've got a lot of potatoes.
但土豆还有不少。
614. I must go to the butcher's, too.
我还要到肉店去一下。
615. We need some meat.
我们需要些肉。
616. We haven't got any meat at all.
我们一点肉也没有了。
617. Have we got any beer and wine?
我们还有啤酒和葡萄酒吗?
618. And I'm not going to get any!
没有了。不过,我不打算去买!
619. I hope that you've got some money.
我希望你还有钱。
620. I haven't got much.
我的钱不多了。
621. Well, I haven't got much either!
唉,我也不多了。
$课文81 烤牛肉和土豆
622. Hi, Carol!Where's Tom?
你好,卡罗尔!汤姆在哪儿?
623. He's upstairs.
他在楼上。
624. He's having a bath.
他正在洗澡。汤姆!
625. Tom!Yes?
什么事?
626. Sam's here.
萨姆来了。
627. I'm nearly ready.
我马上就好。
628. Hello, Sam.
你好,萨姆。
629. Have a cigarette.
请抽烟。
630. No, thanks, Tom.
不,谢谢,汤姆。
631. Have a glass of whisky then.
那么,来杯威士忌吧。
632. OK. Thanks.
好的,谢谢。
633. Is dinner ready, Carol?
卡罗尔,饭好了吗?
634. It's nearly ready.
马上就好。
635. We can have dinner at seven o'clock.
7点钟我们可以吃饭。
636. Sam and I had lunch together today.
我和萨姆今天一起吃的午饭。
637. We went to a restaurant.
我们去了一家饭店。
638. What did you have?
你们吃了什么?
639. We had roast beef and potatoes.
我们吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。
640. Oh!
噢!
641. What's the matter, Carol?
怎么了,卡罗尔?
642. Well, you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!
唉,今晚你们又要吃烤牛肉和土豆了!
$课文83 度假
643. Hello, Sam.Come in.
你好,萨姆。进来吧。
644. Hi, Sam.
你好,萨姆。
645. We're having lunch.
我们正在吃午饭,
646. Do you want to have lunch with us?
你跟我们一起吃午饭好吗?
647. No, thank you. Tom.
不,汤姆,谢谢。
648. I've already had lunch.
我已经吃过饭了。
649. I had a lunch at half past twelve.
我在12点半吃的。
650. Have a cup of coffee then.
那么喝杯咖啡吧。
651. I've just had a cup, thank you.
我刚喝了一杯,谢谢。
652. I had one after my lunch.
我是在饭后喝的。
653. Let's go into the living room,Carol.
我们到客厅里去吧,卡罗尔。
654. We can have our coffee there.
我们可以在那里喝咖啡。
655. Excuse the mess, Sam.
屋子很乱,请原谅,萨姆。
656. This room's very untidy.
诚心诚意里乱七八糟。
657. We're packing our suitcases.
我们正在收拾手提箱。
658. We're going to leave tomorrow.
明天我们就要走了。
659. Tom and I are going to have a holiday.
我和汤姆准备去度假。
660. Aren't you lucky!
你们真幸运!
661. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam?
萨姆,你准备什么时候去度假?
662. I don't know.
我不知道。
663. I've already had my holiday this year.
今年我已度过假了。
664. Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
665. I stayed at home!
我呆在这里了!
$课文85 巴黎之春
666. Hello, Ken.
你好,肯。
667. Hi, George.
你好,乔治。
668. Have you just been to the cinema?
你刚去过电影院吗?
669. Yes, I have.
是的,我刚去过。
670. What's on?
上映什么片子?
671. 'Paris in the spring'.
《巴黎之春》。
672. Oh, I've already seen it.
噢,我已看过了。
673. I saw it on television last year.
我是去年在电视上看的。
674. It's an old film, but it's very good.
这是老部片子,但很好。
675. Paris is a beautiful city.
巴黎是座美丽的城市。
676. I've never been there.
我从未去过。
677. Have you ever been there, Ken?
肯,你去过吗?
678. Yes, I have. I was there in April.
是的,我去过。4月份我在那儿。
679. Pairs in the spring, eh?
那是巴黎之春,是吗?
680. It was spring,
是春天,
681. but the weather was awful.
但天气太糟了。
682. It rained all the time.
一直在下雨。
683. Just like London!
就像伦敦一样!
$课文87 车祸
684. Is my car ready yet?
我的汽车修好了吗?
685. I don't know. sir.
我不知道,先生。
686. What's the number of your car?
您的汽车牌号是多少?
687. It is LFZ 312G.
是 LFZ312G。
688. When did you bring it to us?
您什么时候送来的?
689. I brought it here three days ago.
3天前。
690. Ah, yes, I remember now.
啊,是的,我现在记起来了。
691. Have your mechanics finished yet?
你们的机械师修好了吗?
692. No, they're still working on it.
没有,他们还在修呢。
693. Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.
我们到车库去看一下吧。
694. Isn't that your car?
这难道不是您的车吗?
695. Well, it was my car.
唔,这曾是我的车。
696. Didn't you have a crash?
难说您没有出车祸吗?
697. That's right.
是啊。
698. I drove it into a lamp-post.
我把汽车撞在电线杆上了。
699. Can your mechanics repair it?
你们的机械师能修好吗?
700. Well, they're trying to repair it,sir.
啊,他们正设法修呢,先生。
701. But to tell you the truth.
不过说实在的,
702. you need a new car!
您需要一辆新车了。
$课文89 待售
703. Good afternoon.
下午好。
704. I believe that this house is for sale. That's right.
我想这房子是要出售的吧!是的。
705. May I have a look at it, please?
我可以看一看吗?
706. Yes, of course. Come in.
可以,当然可以。请进。
707. How long have you lived here?
您在这里住了多长时间?
708. I've live here for twenty years.
我在这里住了20年了。
709. Twenty years!
20年!
710. That's long time.
这个时间可不短。
711. Yes, I've been here since 1976.
1976.是啊,从1976年起我就住在这里。
712. Then why do you want to sell it?
那么,您为什么要卖掉它呢?
713. Because I've just retired.
因为我刚退休。
714. I want to buy a small house in the country.
我想在乡下买幢小房子。
715. How much does this house cost?
这座房子卖多少钱?
716. that's a lot of money.
我可真是一大笔钱呢!
717. it's worth every penny of it.
它确确实实值这么多钱。
718. Well, I like the house.
啊,我喜欢这房子,
719. but I can't decide yet.
但我还不能决定。
720. My wife must see it first.
我妻子必须先来看一看。
721. Women always have the last word.
女人总是最后说了算的。
$课文91 可怜的伊恩!
722. Has Ian sold his house yet?
伊恩已指他的房子卖掉了吗?
723. Yes, he has.
是的,卖掉了。
724. He sold it last week.
他上星期卖掉的。
725. Has he moved to his new house yet?
他已经迁进新居了吗?
726. No, not yet.
不,还没有。
727. He's still here.
他仍在这里。
728. He's going to move tomorrow.
他打算明天搬家。
729. When? Tomorrow morning.
什么时候?明天上午吗?
730. No. Tomorrow afternoon.
不,明天下午。
731. I'll miss him.
我会想念他的。
732. He has always been a good neighbour.
他一直是个好邻居。
733. He's a very nice person.
他是个非常好的人,
734. We'll all miss him.
我们大学都会想念他的。
735. When will the new people move into this house?
新住户什么时候搬进这所房子?
736. I think that they'll move in the day after tomorrow.
我想他们将会在后天搬进来吧。
737. Will you see Ian today,Jenny?
詹尼,您今天会见到伊恩吗?
738. Yes, I will.
是的,我会见到他。
739. Please give him my regards.
请代我问候他。
740. Poor Ian!
可怜的伊恩!
741. He didn't want to leave this house.
他本不想离开这幢房子。
742. No, he didn't want to leave.
是啊,他是不想离开,
743. but his wife did!
可是他妻子要离开。
$课文93 我们的新邻居
744. Nigel is our new next-door neighbour.
奈杰尔是我们新搬来的隔壁邻居。
745. He's a pilot.
他是个飞行员。
746. He was in the R.A.F.
他曾在皇家空军任职。
747. He will fly to New York next month.
下个月他将飞往纽约。
748. The month after next he'll fly to Tokyo.
再下个月他将飞往东京。
749. At the moment, he's in Madrid.
现在他在马德里。
750. He flew to Spain a week ago.
他是一星期以前飞到西班牙的。
751. He'll return to London the week after next.
再下个星期他将返回伦敦。
752. He's only forty-one years old,
他只有41岁,
753. and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.
但他却过世界上几乎每一个国家。
754. Nigel is a very lucky man.
奈杰尔是个很幸运的人。
755. But his wife isn't very lucky. She usually stays at home!
但他的妻子运气不很好。他总是呆在家里!
$课文95 请把车票拿出来。
756. Two return tickets to London,please.
买两张到伦敦的往返票。
757. What time will the next train leave?
下一班火车什么时候开?
758. At nineteen minutes past eight.
8点19分。
759. Which platform?
在哪个站台?
760. Platform Two.Over the bridge.
2号站台。过天桥。
761. What time will the next train leave?
下一班火车什么时候开?
762. At eight nineteen.
8点19分。
763. We've got plenty of time.
我们时间还很宽裕。
764. It's only three minutes to eight.
现在才7点57分。
765. Let's go and have a drink.
让我们去喝点东西吧,
766. There's a bar next door to the station.
车站旁有一个酒吧。
767. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.
肯,我们现在最好回车站去。
768. Tickets, please.
请把车票拿出来。
769. We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.
我们要乘8点19分的车去伦敦。
770. You've just missed it!
你们刚好错过了那班车。
771. What! It's only eight fifteen.
什么!现在只有8点15分。
772. I'm sorry, sir.
对不起,先生,
773. That clock's ten minutes slow.
那个钟慢了10分钟。
774. When's the next train?
下一班车是什么时候?
775. In five hours' time!
5个小时以后!
$课文97 一只蓝色的小箱子
776. I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.
几天前我把一只手提箱忘在开往伦敦的火车上了。
777. Can you describe it, sir?
先生,您能描述一下它是什么样子的吗?
778. It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.
是只蓝色的小箱子,上面有拉链。
779. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.
箱把上有一标签,上面写着我的姓名和住址。
780. Is this case yours?
这箱子是您的吗?
781. No, that's not mine.
不,那不是我的。
782. What about this one?
这只是不是?
783. This one's got a label.
这只箱子有张标签。
784. Let me see it.
让我看看。
785. What's your name and address?
您的姓名和住址?
786. David Hall,83 Bridge Street.
大卫.霍尔,大桥路83号。
787. That's right. D.N. Hall, 83 Bridge Street.
那就对了。D.N.霍尔,大桥路83号。
788. Three pounds fifty pence,please.
请付3英镑50便士。
789. Here you are. Thank you.
给您。谢谢。
790. Key!
嗨!
791. What's matter?